Tuesday, May 14, 2013

25 before 25

Well I never use this blog anymore..but needed a spot for my new bucket list! :D
So here it is...

25 before 25

  1. Buy a wide angle lens
  2. Go to Ireland with Lauren
  3. Drive to VA
  4. See the ocean again
  5. Do a 5 minute plank
  6. Visit the Finchams
  7. Make croissants
  8. Finish reading the Hobbit and watch the movie
  9. Sew and quilt a quilt
  10. Crochet a furry white hat
  11. Take a road trip with Lauren
  12. Win a blue ribbon in open class
  13. Make biscotti
  14. Pet a bumblebee
  15. Get my passport
  16. Read LOTR
  17. Get my haircut
  18. Buy a dress
  19. Read the entire Bible
  20. Get a pedicure
  21. Memorize Psalm 1
  22. Do one paid food photography shoot
  23. Take a 'goodwill trip' with Lauren
  24. Take each of my siblings someplace, alone
  25. Change the oil in my car all by myself.

So there we go... Three years, 25 things.  We shall see! 

1 comment:

Anglican Mama said...

I'm kind of a fan of your bucket list. :) There's a ton of those I would love to do as well!

I love your blog, I will be visiting again so I pray you post more. It was so fun meeting you at the Hill/Thelen wedding! It would be neat to get to know you better and fellowship more. :)

I'm not on Facebook anymore, but I'm going to try blogging again. I'm also emailing and going to give snail mailing a try too, haha. :)