Saturday, January 04, 2014

2013 update

Oh how I love the ocean!
So its 2014 now...
I thought I'd do a post telling about the things I have accomplished on my 'to do before I'm 25' list!

1. Buy a wide angle lens.  I purchased the Tokina 11-15 mm lens in August. Best.Lens.Yet!  So glad I did!

3.Drive to VA. Well Lauren and I took a 2 week trip to Grandmom's house in September.  Twas grand! Such adventures!  It all started because my dear friend Kaylee was getting married in Ohio on September 28 and I was her maid of honor! (That was a fun thing that wasn't on my list-be in a wedding!)

Yay for waves on my toes!
4. See the ocean again.  That happened as a road trip inside of a road trip while we were with Grandmom.  We drove down to NC and actually spent a night on the beach! We took sunset pictures over the sound, and moonrise, and sunrise pictures on the ocean.  I love the ocean, and the beach! God outdid himself there!

8.Finish reading and watch The Hobbit.  Well I didn't finish the book yet, but I did watch the Hobbit, and the next Hobbit movie also. Have decided I am quite a bit like a hobbit-just a little noisier. :)

11.Take a road trip with Lauren. Well #3 covered that! :D
Beautiful bride and groom!

18.Buy a dress. Well! If you count my bridesmaid dress, I bought FOUR this year! AND a pair of heels! Amazing.  Maybe I'll turn into a girly girl yet someday!  I like my dresses. And my heels.
Kaylee and I

25.Change the oil in my car all by myself.  Well I haven't actually completed this one. But my dad showed me how, so next time my car needs an oil change...perhaps this will happen! (Though its like Arctic weather here now so I hope its not like negative 5 when I need to change my oil next time!)

So there ya have it! An update from 2013, and don't worry, I will keep working on this list this year too!

Here I am taking pictures with my wide angle on our road trip to VA!







Grandmom, Lauren, and I enjoyed our beach trip!
Driving through the mountains is always an adventure.

No comments: