Sunday, January 01, 2012

Things I was gonna do in 2011...

                       Buy an interesting cookbook Nope, didn't happen
Create a collage scrapbook of 2010 And neither did this
Learn more about my camera YES!  I did learn quite a bit about my camera throughout the year.
Make purple cookie dough with Lauren Hmmm nope, but thats ok
Read a biography No, and that's sad, so I need to try again this year!
Sew a ruffled apron  No, but I still want to do it someday!
Tie-dye an apron  Didn't happen...
Raise cichlids-August 15 I noticed tiny little babies in with my Daffodil cichlids
Play Quelf again with Christine-Friday July 15 the staff stayed up till midnight playing quelf and watching Ratatouille
Eat a baby carrot every day, maybe I'll like them someday-I stopped eating one a day because I don't mind them so much!
Walk 75 miles between March 1 and May 9
See the Newsboys in concert-Attended WinterJam '11



Well last year, about this time, I made a list of things I wanted to do in 2011. Some happened, some didn't!  It was fun to try, although I didn't try really hard the second half of the year.   I am going to work on another list for 2012, and post it soon.  I have already decided I am going to tackle Project 365.  This is a photography project where one takes at least one picture each day, for a full year.  This is a great way to not only capture one's year through photos, but also improve photography skills, and just get your camera out more.  I might fail some days.  I might not be inspired some days.  I might get a few good shots, and a lot of lame ones.  But its ok.  That's how projects go.  I will hate it. I will enjoy it.  I will struggle. I will do great.  And over all, it will be a good thing.  I will probably post just a few random pictures on here, and most of them will probably end up on facebook.

No comments: