Tuesday, December 08, 2009

I passed the test...

And got my drivers' license!  So now I can drive.  I am very happy about this!  I had such an exciting day for my road test!  We have barely had any snow at all this fall.  Once we had it on the ground.  So of course, I don't really know how to drive in the snow!  Yesterday we got a little snow.  This morning we got a few more inches.  But during my test it was just barely snowing so I was fine.  The roads were pretty clear.  I had to parallel park in a snowy spot.  Its been a few weeks since I learned how to parallel park.  It took me quite a few tries to actually do it!  But I did it, and I didn't hit anything!  I well enough on the test that the lady passed me so I am happy!

2 comments:

Alena said...

I am really happy for you Samantha!!!

Paige's Page said...

YAY!!!!!