Its rather cold outside. The weather page said it is -2° F. And 90% humidity. How does that even work??? It SEEMS so dry nowadays. I have no idea; I will never be a weather person. But it IS cold. I know that! Tomorrow is supposed to be warmer! A high of 32° F! Yay! We have snow, about 8 inches I guess. The roads aren't that bad though. We have like three more months and it will be spring. But thats a long time, so I think I'll just take winter as it comes, and enjoy it! The next snow will make everything pretty again. One of my favorite things to wake up to is a fresh snowfall. Its so pretty. And the light is all blue. Nothing else in the whole world is quite like a snow covered scene. God sends us the snow whenever He so chooses. We should be thankful for it!
Job: 5-6a"God thundereth marvellously with his voice; great things doeth he, which we cannot comprehend. For he saith to the snow, Be thou on the earth;"
A goal of mine for this winter is to capture a snow flake's beauty with my camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment