Friday, November 27, 2009



















Thanksgiving dinner!   And the beatiful decoration my mom made.  Some of the flowers are dried roses, others paper flowers.
We just hung out at home.  Watched a little of a parade on T.V.  Me and two sibs walked with the neighbor's dog for about 2 miles.  We had our dinner, and later ate pie for supper.  The kids watched some Charlie Brown before bed.  :)  Me, and two of my sisters watched Prince Caspian.  But I fell asleep for some of it, slept through the whole raid on the castle.  I was tired!
Today my dad got up really early to go shopping.  Later we went and had lunch at pizza hut, then went to a Christmas tree farm.  We picked out a tree, cut it down, and brought it home.  Now my dad will put it in the stand, and put lights on it.  Later we'll put on the ornaments! 
Christmas music is on the radio!  Yay!  I am ready for Christmas!
~Samantha

1 comment:

*Lizzie* said...

Hey Samantha!
That is very funny that you watched
Prince Caspian, because we just watched it a couple days ago too!
Well BYE!!!!!
In Christ
Elizabeth