Monday, December 27, 2010

It will soon be...

2011.
So here I am.  I  want to blog more in 2011.  ok well I will probably focus on my cooking blog more than this one, but still, I like to blog about my life a little too, sometimes.  Now we only have four more days until 2011.  So I think I will just go ahead and post my list of goals in this post, and how many I finished.  I didn't finish them all.  I could have yes, but I just didn't.  And no, I am not going to finish the rest in the next four days.  2011 is a new year. And it will have its new list of goals, so I can do it again.

-Go to a Toby Mac concert (Went to Ignite Chicago on 07/25/10 with Lauren, Paige, and Emily.  Lots of driving but I really enjoyed it.)
-Finish the quilt I started forever ago (I believe it was late at night on 08/18/10 when I finished it, the day before fair judging.)
-Get a job (Started working at the Lake Geneva Pie Co. on 08/16/10  That was a very long week, new job, finish all fair projects, and make to judging.  But I lived. :)
-Breed my Bristlenose Catfishes (The catfish laid eggs, which hatched 03/28/10)
-Buy a laptop of my very own 
-Get my food service manager's license (Achieved 03/09/10)
-Go star tripping (Nope, I was at camp all summer, and never did it.)
-Buy my own vehicle (I don't really need to because my parents bought a car 04/06/10. )
-Read the entire Bible (I didn't keep very good track of the parts I did read, and I know I didn't even come close to reading it all.)
-Make foccia bread (this is used for paninis) (Made sourdough foccia, and it turned out ok, most of the dough ended up into pizza crusts :)
-Watch The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (12/19/10 Lauren is a super great friend and came to LG to watch it with me, even tho she had seen it the day before.)
-Buy another camera (Purchased the Canon Rebel Xsi 04/01/10)
-Sew an apron (Achieved 02/10/10. I sewed a little apron for the kids.)
-Learn to like at least one more kind of veggie  (  =P  Well I tried tomatoes and that didn't work..maybe another one next year.)
-Get 150 recipes on 350° Bake (Nope, didn't happen, but I'll keep on blogging!)
-Make green or blue chocolate chip cookie dough (Achieved 01/15/10)
-Finish my 2009 collages scrapbook (Achieved 06/07/10)
-Make sourdough bread(02/26/10 I finally made a batch of sourdough bread that wasn't gross. This was a successful project!)
-Tie dye a set of sheets (Achieved 05/29/10)
-Crochet a hat (Achieved 05/14/10(
-Buy Toby Mac's new cd, Tonight (Achieved 05/06/10)
-Read Do Hard Things again (Nope, didn't read it.  Why? I don't know, just never did it.  But I AM going to read it sometime soon!)

So there you have it.  I will hopefully make next year's list next weekend.  :)
Happy New Year friends!

No comments: