Well my friends, it has been so long since I last posted. As you might know quite a bit of interesting events have transpired since my last post. And in my favorite fashion...I'll give you a list of things by date. =D
August 7: Last day at camp. Very sad to leave camp and all my friends, but very happy to be home again, see my family, and get some rest.
August 10: Went to the State Fair with Paige, Emily, and Lauren. Got to see a photo I entered in 4-H on display. Big fair! Did a little shopping in Milwaukee too.
August 14: (Saturday) Had an interview at the Pie Co. "Hello, what's your schedule? This is what you'll do. See you on Monday" I got a job!
August 16: First day at my new job. A lot to learn, long hours, and my first week at the new job was also pre-fair judging for 4-H. I finished my quilt late the night before judging. Finally! A very l.o.n.g. week. I survived.
September 3: One of my best friends, Christine, and her best friend, Rachel took a road trip down to my house. Hung out at the fair, and walked around the very tourist-y town I live near. Very fun!
Late September Grandmom came, visited for a few days, took Emily and Pete back to visit with her, returned, visited some more, then had to return home. Very much enjoyed seeing her again!
October 1: Somehow fractured my little toe-just by running my foot into Laurel's. I was barefoot, she was wearing a croc. Ouch! My toe was purple, swollen, and sorta hurt for awhile!
October 7,8,9: Our whole family, along with one of my best friends, Lauren, went to camp for a work weekend...ahh the memories, I missed that place, its like a second home to me. Good weekend!
[Life is very busy at work, making hundreds of pies for the apple orchards]
October 29,30,31: Back to camp. Got to see many of my dear friends, and visit quite a bit. Last time at camp in 2010. =-/
Ok, so there are some main events...my life is still very busy, but hopefully I will spare some time to post here and there. Sometime I will update my 'things to do in 2010' list because many of these things have been completed!
Samantha
No comments:
Post a Comment