Hello everyone,
It is getting pretty cold here! The high of tomorrow is 3 and the low -3! Very cold! We have just a little bit of snow.
Tomorrow we are going bowling with our 4-H club. Tonight we are going to see the new Veggie Tales movie, The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything.
This tree frog picture is one of the ones I have printed 8" x 10". I posted it so a friend can see it. I like this picture, because I really like tree frogs, but I think my mom might like it more! She doesn't really like tree frogs, but she thinks it is cute. I'm pretty sure the frog in the picture is the same frog as the one in the picture on the left. (They were taken at just about the same time:)
TTYL
~Samantha
1 comment:
Thanks for putting up the picture. Its so cute. I never thought of myself as a frog lover but tree frogs are pretty cute.
I hope the movie goes well, I'll be sure to ask about the movie on Sunday.
Kalani
Post a Comment