Monday, August 27, 2007

School

Hello everyone, today we started school. The public schools around here don't start until after labor Day but I am watching Biology live this year so I had to start today. The LINC classes all started today. I'm not real excited about starting school; I would've been happy to have few more weeks of summer... But I am excited that I'm watching a class live this year. I have only ever watched the blockfeeds before. (We tape five days and I watch the video each day.)
My mom cut Levi's hair a few days ago. He looked so cute with his hair kind of long and shaggy. He looks more grown up now that it's a little shorter. I'll try and post a pic of him soon.
We haven't had much more rain so things haven't flooded anymore than they already were. All the grass is very green, and very long! And there are probably a million mosquitoes! (At least it seems like it sometimes!)
Last night my dad, Emily, Pete, and I went to hear two men from the band Petra sing. The band no longer exists but they travel around singing together. I had heard of them but I didn't really know anything about them... My dad listened to them when he was a teenager!!! That was interesting. They played christian rock 'n roll. Last night they mostly just played praise and worship songs; they sang and played an acoustic guitar. They played a few of their old songs though. My dad even recognized one of them!
Well I'll ttyl.
~Samantha

No comments: