Hello friends! I only have a minute, but I just wanted to let you know I am off to camp again, for the summer. I am taking the position of Assistant Cook, for the whole summer, now through the middle of August. I am excited, and I know I will enjoy this summer. Keep me (and the entire camp staff) in your prayers if you will. As fun as summers are, they are still very warm, and physically a lot of hard work, and sometimes a lack of sleep (too much playing :) Pray, if you will, for campers to come closer to the Lord, for the staff to stay healthy and work together well, and for me as this summer will be different, as several of my good friends won't be there much of the summer. I will be online somewhat on weekends, so I will try to post in a few weeks!
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment