Hello everyone,This past Friday/Saturday I was up at camp. I was working in the kitchen, helping to prepare meals for about 80 ladies. :) It was the ladies' retreat at Camp Fairwood. I love working up there. I have worked there in the summers as well as a few other retreats. It is a great way to serve the Lord, and I really enjoy it!
A friend of mine was also working in the kitchen and we had a lot of fun! I was blessed to have a ride up there and back. Some ladies that I have know for years from a local church brought me up with them.
Camp is a beautiful place. It differs from where I live because of all the pines. :)
Camp is a beautiful place. It differs from where I live because of all the pines. :)
~Samantha
No comments:
Post a Comment