Hello everyone, we haven't been doing anything super exciting lately. Of course, we have been doing school. :) Last night my sisters and I went to our Bright Lights group. We just started up again after summer break. I enjoyed going to that. :)
I am taking Chemistry this year. It has been...okay. Its not my favorite, but I am surviving. :) I really enjoyed Biology last year and so far Chemistry just can't measure up. I mean, the living stuff is way cooler than just the "material" stuff. I am sure I will learn a lot-I already have learned quite a bit, but its just not as exciting. I have also been doing economics. It is pretty interesting. Its not a super exciting subject but it is very applicable! With all the economic troubles we are having in our country I can say, "Hey, I think I learned something about that in school..." :) Its neat.
All my family is doing well. My mom is feeling much, much better than she did a few months ago.
Well that's all for now...
~Samantha
P.S. I am working on a new blog I will have in addition to this one. I will post a link when it is ready...It is specifically about something I really enjoy...
No comments:
Post a Comment