Saturday, April 19, 2008

Spring!!!

Hello everyone, spring is here!!! Totally, entirely SPRING! I am sooo thankful that God created all four seasons for those of us living in North America. Spring is my favorite season. Sun shining, breezy winds blowing by, green grass, little flowers. I enjoy it so much after all winter of bare white, and cold air. God has given us so much beauty in this world.
Today my sisters and I went to a Bright Lights meeting. It was a very good meeting. We had a lesson on being a servant. I definitely need God's help in this area of my life.
Well this week...
Thursday we went to shots, and got milk.
Tuesday we went to a water park with our 4-H group. That was fun. In our 4-H group there are only four families (including us) and one family attends our church, another we go to home school group with. That is nice.
Maybe I can post some spring 2008 pictures soon. :)
Samantha

No comments: