Hello everyone, let's see... it has been so long...
Well last Sunday we went to church, then in the afternoon my mom, sisters, and I went to a bridal shower for a friend. It was a lot of fun. I saw a few friends I haven't seen in months. The pics are of this event. Thursday we brought about 3 dozen guppies to the pet store. We also brought one of our (2) very large plecos to the pet store. He is pictured in a gallon size bag... Pretty big! We went to shots, then picked up milk after that. Thursday night Daniel got sick with the stomach flu. Joy got sick this morning. Hopefully they get well soon and no one else gets sick! That is what we are praying for.
Today we worked at both of the neighbor's house's. We worked at one for about an hour then the other for about an hour. I am glad we were able to do that.The birds in the last post are indeed a nuthatch and a red-bellied woodpecker.
~Samantha
No comments:
Post a Comment