Hello everyone,
Things have been going okay here. Many of us are still struggling to stay healthy. We've been sick on and off for almost four weeks now. Somebody will be sick then get better then the next person will get sick so it kind of drags on and on. But most of us have only been a little sick so I guess that's good!
My sisters and I have still been helping the neighbor a few times a week. I enjoy that.
Nothing terribly exciting has happened...
We have been doing school, school and more school.
Wednesday a week and a half ago we helped some friends of ours move. We got a trailer for Christmas last year. So that was helpful for them.
It has been pretty cool outside here, but not cold enough for snow. :( I would like winter to come. But it will come soon enough and then we will get tired of it... I am very thankful that God created FOUR seasons. Helps keep us looking forward to a new season. :)
In November the Paige, Emily, my dad, and I are going to a Newsboys concert. That will be sooo much fun!! We are going to see their GO Tour.
Check out my new link to their site.
Don't forget to vote in my poll...
TTYL
~Samantha
No comments:
Post a Comment