Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hi again


Hi everyone, sorry it's been so long since I posted. We have been a little busy and our computer broke so we are using our mom's right now.
Levi is able to sit up by himself for a little while if we set him on the floor. He says hi to us sometimes.
It was pretty warm here; yesterday it was like 65 outside.
My grandma sent me a pretty cool website address. You can go to this site and play all kind of games to help you learn your states, capitals of the states, or geographic features.
http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/web_games.htm. It has helped me learn my states a little better.
Hopefully I can post again soon; we'll see.
~Samantha
P.S. The picture is of my brother shortly before he had his hair cut. He likes it short, but I do think it looks cute like this.

No comments: