Thursday, July 14, 2005

What's going on...

Hi everyone, I had a good time at my bible study last night. My mom wasn't able to go though, because she was't feeling well. I think she is feeling a little better.

I changed a setting so you can post comments now.

TTYL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey! Glad you had fun at with your icecream. I love icecream! Yum, and you had it without me??? I'm shocked! The horror! Oh well, I'll get over it I'm sure.....=) Well, I'm not a member and I'm leaving a comment! Hahahaha! Okay, well, I hope your mom get's better soon! Talk to you later!
(Hey, you should post jokes or comics on your blog! that would be cool. I can try to find some for you if you want!)
Hannah out!

Anonymous said...

The comment I removed was from my sister. I said I didn't want her pposting anymore comments. If she has anything to say she can just tell me!

Samantha