Friday, July 22, 2005

How many..

Hello, I know it's late, but it's still Friday! On Wednesday we matched 212 (Two-hundred twelve) pairs of socks! A lot!

Today my Mom and I remodeled a computer desk so it can support the weight of my fish tank. Also the girls made cookies and my Mom made low-fat cookies. Mommy made hamburger buns too.

Tonight we had a campfire. I built and started the fire all by my self. My Dad helped me to know when (And how:) to put the large logs on. We roasted marshmallows and made peanut butter s'mores. Now we all smell like smoke! :( That's o.k. we'll all take showers and baths tomorrow.

Have a good weekend. Enjoy church!

~Samantha

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Good Guess Grandma. We don't always match this many socks! Once I matched 230 pairs of socks all by myself though. I did it in two sittings. :)

Anonymous said...

YIKES, That is a lot of sox. I can't imagine that many sox. I counted mine one day awhile ago and I have 34 pair. They are all the same, white cotton from Wal-Mart. I haven't bought any in a few years but before that when I would see them on sale I would buy a pack and that is how I got so many.

Love, Grandma